Workout Rules for Courtesy, Fun and Safety
1. Remember that this a 'team' workout not a lap swim. Please do each set to the best of your ability.
2. Always go at least 5 seconds apart unless told otherwise by the coach. (For example, on the I-405 set, you will be only 2 seconds apart.)
3. If you have to rest during a set, be certain you are not in the way of your lane mates.
4. Competing with those in the lane next you is good, but remember not to leave early if others in your lane have not yet completed the within the designated send off.
5. Learn each other abilities and trade off leading a set when possible.
6. If you arrive late, find out from your lane mates which set they are on and where in the set, so you can blend right in. (Of course, if it is a sprint set and you are not yet warmed up, go last and properly warm up.)
7. If you have any health problem, please discuss it with the coach.
8. Remember it is OK if you are having a 'bad swim' day and need to rest.
9. Get to know your lane mates and enjoy the workouts.